Letchworth Valley Housing
Experience the peace, security and friendliness of living in a small, picturesque village when you move into one of our 3 bedroom homes located in Livingston and Wyoming Counties.
Although wait lists exist on all our properties, the length of wait varies greatly based on many factors. All interested parties are strongly encouraged to apply. Please contact us for current wait list information.
To Request an Application or Visit the Complex:
- Washer/Dryer Hook-ups
- Cable Ready
- Economical Gas Heat
- Water/Sewer/garbage Included in Rent
- Range and Refrigerator Included
- Large Living room
- Large Yard
- School Bus Pickup
- Pets Allowed(a small dog under 30lbs or a cat)With Pet Deposit
LOCATIONS OF OUR PROPERTIES
- 109 Linwood Ave. in Warsaw, NY (Warsaw School Dist.)
- 42-48 South Church St. in Nunda, NY (Keshequa School Dist.)
- 2-4 Sunnyside Dr. in Dansville, NY (Dansville School Dist.)
Letchworth Valley Housing is owned and managed by: Genesee Valley Rural Preservation Council, Inc. 5861 Groveland Station Road Mt. Morris, New York 14510
Financing for this housing was provided by New York State Homeless Housing and Assistance Program and New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal.